What We Believe
1. Before the beginning of time, God-the uncreated One, was alive in the Trinity: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
2. God created all things and His glory shines through creation to reveal who He is
3. Before taking on flesh, the Son had an active part in the creation of the world. John 1:1-3 “In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning, All things were created through Him and apart from Him not one thing was created that has been created.”
4. Jesus Christ the Messiah took on flesh to complete the restoration of fallen man by willingly choosing to die on the cross as the Lamb of God for the sins of the world.
5. Jesus was crucified on a cross, died, was buried in a rich man’s tomb, rose from death conquering sin and death, He was seen by many not as a ghost but as Himself
in the flesh with evidence of nail prints in His hands and a spear wound in His side, He ascended into heaven to sit at God the Father’s right hand and Jesus is coming again to earth to claim His own.
6. Jesus sacrifice as the Lamb of God paid the ransom for our sins-every single one.
7. Even though Jesus freely gives forgiveness, the consequences of sin remain. Sometimes the consequences seem overwhelming enough to crush our spirit, however, as we strive to be more like Him, sharing our stories becomes important for uplifting and encouraging others. We believe sharing what Jesus has done for us gives us freedom and breaks the chains of bondage.
We are to “encourage one another daily, as long as it is called today” Heb [3:13]
Listen to this episode below of My Journey of Faith Radio for more information.