My Journey of Faith Ministries was founded in 2007 and began with a blog and a desire to create a place to unify women through shared stories of struggles, victories, experiences… stories of faith. The ministry was created because our stories matter… they give comfort, reassurance, and encouragement, but more than anything they reveal the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Over the years My Journey of Faith has grown into a large community of women throughout the nation for the purpose of sharing Christ’s love with each other and encouraging one another along life’s journey. We became a 501-c3 nonprofit in November 2017.
With God’s leading, My Journey of Faith has grown to include many ministries such as our radio show where you can listen to women share their trials and victories, our online magazine where you can read about the experiences of everyday women, our Bible Studies where you can dig in more deeply to God’s Word, our Day by Day Devotions and Blog where you can be uplifted through daily moments with the Lord, and so many more opportunities for growth in Christian life.
A highlight and true honor for us to offer is Encourage Retreat where you can dig deeper into your own story and bond with women who are open to sharing how God has changed their lives. Our Encourage Weekend Retreat is a place to meet face to face, have fellowship with one another, and glorify God through sharing our faith stories.
Who We Are
We are all everyday women who love Jesus and see Him at work in our lives.
Our most sincere hope throughout this ministry is that you will not stay an observer, but that you will engage in unifying and encouraging the body of Christ by using your gifts in order to share your own story, whether it is writing, speaking, discipleship, prayer… we have a place for you.
Will you join us on the journey with Jesus as your Lord? We need your story to encourage someone and become a survival guide to a woman that needs it.
What We Believe
1. Before the beginning of time, God-the uncreated One, was alive in the Trinity: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
2. God created all things and His glory shines through creation to reveal who He is
3. Before taking on flesh, the Son had an active part in the creation of the world. John 1: 1-3 “In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning, All things were created through Him and apart from Him not one thing was created that has been created.”
4. Jesus Christ the Messiah took on flesh to complete the restoration of fallen man by willingly choosing to die on the cross as the Lamb of God for the sins of the world.
5. Jesus was crucified on a cross, died, was buried in a rich man’s tomb, rose from death conquering sin and death, He was seen by many not as a ghost but as Himself
in the flesh with evidence of nail prints in His hands and a spear wound in His side, He ascended into heaven to sit at God the Father’s right hand and Jesus is coming again to earth to claim His own.
6. Jesus sacrifice as the Lamb of God paid the ransom for our sins-every single one.
7. Even though Jesus freely gives forgiveness, the consequences of sin remain. Sometimes the consequences seem overwhelming enough to crush our spirit, however, as we strive to be more like Him, sharing our stories becomes important for uplifting and encouraging others. We believe sharing what Jesus has done for us gives us freedom and breaks the chains of bondage.
We are to “encourage one another daily, as long as it is called today” Heb 3: 13