You are on a path to grow your faith in Jesus Christ and we are so excited you have decided to join us on this journey!
We are delighted that you are here and want desperately for you to grow in truth, spirit and strength in Jesus Christ. We want to assist you along the way and to walk along side you on the course you choose. By definition: a course is a route or direction followed on a path. As a Christian, our leader is Jesus and we are to follow in His footsteps.
As a community of believers we believe in supporting one another. We are commanded to “Encourage one another daily, as long as it is called today.” Hebrews 3: 13
That is why you will find community groups to share topics that concern you or interest you and give you insights into living as a Christian.
You will choose a course/path as you travel with us. But don’t worry, you are not alone. Along this course, you will discover:
- My Journey of Faith Ministries purpose and mission and how the many facets of the ministry work. You will meet some of our team members and listen to their Jesus stories.
- Help us learn more about you and your needs by taking a brief questionnaire
- Discover your Spiritual Gifts
- Learn your enneagram personality
- Determine your success path of where you are and where you want to be
- Become a member of a community group
- Interact with a life coach
- Learn how to write the story of how Jesus changed your life
- Learn how to tell your story to someone else
- Participate in Bible Studies classes, Webinars
- And so much more
You will begin your journey here by clicking on the individual topics listed below in Course Content. Here is what you need to know.
- Once you have completed a lesson you will see a check mark in the box that indicates you have completed that specific lesson. It will automatically check it for you.
- After you have completed all of the lessons in a course, you will see a link to a certificate that may be printed.
- Take your time, you may move from topic to topic or from course to course as you choose.
- “Your Progress” will show you how far along you are in completing each specific course.
- Once completed move on to another course. Each one is listed on the All Courses page.
- You can comment in the forum found in each course.
- The tool bar includes the login link, the membership links, and other topics such as devotions, podcasts, retreat, etc. Hover over the toolbar topic to reveal other links.
- To logout, click on the link on the upper right hand corner under your name.
Your journey with us has begun! God bless you as you join us here. We are praying for you and are here to assist you.