There are all kinds of survival guides out there. There are guides for hiking, climbing, surviving disasters, etc. They make sure you’re equipped with the right tools and resources to get you through, when trying to survive.
The Bible is the ‘survival guide’ for all Christians. There are stories that tell of disasters, heartache and valleys of discouragement. The Bible will show you how they survived these events.
Psalm 9: 9-10 – “The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. And those who know your name put their trust in you for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you.”
Just a few survival tips, when things don’t go as expected:
- Don’t panic, remember who God is.
- Don’t be afraid; fear makes you susceptible to lies from the enemy.
- Only believe God’s word (the Bible); God is faithful.
- Everything in your life is filtered through God.
- Allow God’s invincible love to cast out all fear.
The Bible, the ultimate survival guide to life!